Microblading is the art of creating individual hair stokes through a manual tattoo procedure to enhance, define or reshape your thinning eyebrows. Each hair stroke is precisely microbladed to flow with your hair pattern, leaving your brows looking naturally full.
Shading adds definition and depth by stippling in a powder effect into the brow. This is a great way to add more definition to microblading aka “The Combo Brow”.
What to expect
Brow application will take between 2- 2 1/2 hours, which entails mapping out your brows (creating a precisely measured frame to perfect your shape), choosing the right pigment, numbing, then microblading your brows to perfection.
*note: anesthetic creams are used before and during procedure, keeping discomfort to a minimum.
Microblading results differ from client to client. Every person has different skin types and lifestyles, therefore the procedure holds up differently. After the initial microblading session, a 6-8 week touchup session is recommended to add more strokes if needed. Once brows are perfected, touchups are recommended after 1-2 years to keep the strokes crisps and the color vibrant.
Combo Brow $550
*Includes complimentary touchup after 6-8 weeks.
• Within 6 months of prior session $100
• Within 12 months of prior session $200
• Within 18 months of prior session $300
• After 2 years: Full Price
Prior to your scheduled visit, please follow the procedures listed below:
• Please do not workout the day of the procedure as the body will expand the pores.
• Avoid heavy sunlight. Do not go tanning in or outdoors or have a sunburned face.
• Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
• Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay)
• Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before procedure.
• Please drink lots of water the day before and morning of! A hydrated face is the best!
The following treatments should be avoided within the indicated time from the procedure:
• After Waxing, Threading, or Tweezing (wait at least 3 days)
• After a chemical peel or laser treatments (wait 4 weeks)
• After chemical exfoliants, such as retinol, glycolic and lactic acid (wait 2 weeks)
• After Botox and fillers (wait 4 weeks)
About the artist
Microblading artist, Monica Varela has been creating beautiful brows for over 14 years. She started her career as a makeup artist studying at Sunset Gower Studios Makeup Academy and began working on music videos, commercials, photo shoots and film. Her passion for the beauty industry lead her to become a license Esthetician focusing on skincare and brow design. She is an accomplished Certified Skincare Dermalogica Expert, Certified Microblading Brow Artist from Microblading LA Academy by Lindsey Ta and Certified Advanced Training with Jenn Boyd Ink. Monica specializes in customizing her brows for the individual, keeping them naturally fluffy, feathered and bold.
Take a peek
Follow Monica @browartbymonica